Powered by Blogger.
RSS

IPhone Dev Secrets Scam? Overview Of The iPhone and iPad App Dev Secrets Course

iPhone Dev Secrets is a new online video course. Is iPhone Dec Secrets a scam? Is iPhone Dev Secrets legit? Read on to learn about iPhone Dev Secrets and the course overview.
iPhone Dev Secrets is not a scam. People think iPhone Dev Secrets might be a scam because they are currently running a special $1 trial. People think that $1 is far too cheap to learn how to make money from iPhone and iPad Apps and Games. People think iPhone Dev Secrets sounds too good to be true.
The reason that iPhone Dev Secrets are running the special $1 trial is to maximise the number of people they get trying out their course. These people will then give good reviews on the product and thus when they raise the price again in a few weeks time, more people will be willing to pay the iPhone Dev Secrets premium price.
Click Here To Join The Special Trial Before They Raise The Price!
People joining the iPhone Dev Secrets trial are also offered the option of upgrading if they wish to learn even more iPhone Dev Secrets that will make them even more money in the iPhone and iPad App Development and Games Development world.
I am a computer programmer (although my expertise is with Java and programming for the android phone) and have used the 30 day trial of iPhone App Dev Secrets. Although I am sticking with development for the Android Phone, I must admit I was impressed with the iPhone Dev Secrets course and it made me think seriously about reinvestigating iPhone Development and iPad Games Development at a later date.
Anyway, here is the rought outline of the 4 week video course that I accessed online:
Week 1
We went straight into iPhone Application Development. I learnt how to develop my first simple iPhone App really quickly. It was easier than I was expecting.
The basics and theory behind iPhone Application Development were also discussed in week 1.
Week 2
Week 2 of iPhone Dev Secrets built upon the initial basics to performing more advance iPhone App techniques to make the app more professional.
Week 3
Week 3 was focused on learning 2D and 3D graphics, which really gave a nice finishing touch to my app and actually made it look like the sort of thing someone might actually pay money for!
Week 4
Week 4 focused on marketing the app and learning the basics of how you can make a lot of money from your first iPhone app really quickly and with little effort.
Overall I was impressed with iPhone Dev Secrets. I was able to work through the videos in my own time and at my own pace. It is easy for a beginner to follow and no previous skills are needed. It really does seem a lot easier to make money from iPhone Apps that I had first envisaged, so I am now seriously considering putting one of my recent App ideas into action.
Application development, whether it be for the iPhone, iPad or Android Phone, is a greay way to make money on the Internet. I am an online internet marketer and app programmer and I have found that I can easily whip out applications on a regular basis and make regular money from each one.
I would not consider myself to be an expert programmer, but I have some good ideas and make quite good money from my apps. It is a good lifestyle. You do not have do go and do a 9-5 job for someone else. You have flexibility to do what you want in life, when you want. You could spend one day working all day and all night (with some red bull!) on your iPhone App. The next day you can just stay in bed or just chill out for the day.
Developing iPhone and iPad Apps could potentially provide you with a really cool lifestyle so for that reason iPhone Dev Secrets is at least worth a try. Especiall since it is only a $1 investment that could potentially make your thousands and thousands of dollars when you start selling  your first app.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment